9.18.2011

trifecta cookies

i'm a sucker for a good cookie. aren't you? peanut butter, chocolate chip, oatmeal. i'll take them all. and lucky for me, this cookie has all three rolled into one!

i made a batch of these the day before i left on a four hour drive with a carload of women. 55, 50, 29, and 19 year old women to be exact. surprisingly, no one ate a cookie until midafternoon. when it was pouring rain and we stopped at a gas station. three of us waited in the car while one ran in. it was that exact moment when my mother said "hmm, ok, i'll take one of those cookies now." perfect timing. the three of us devoured eight in the next two minutes.



trifecta cookies
get the recipe at the novice chef
makes 2 dozen cookies

note: the dough must sit in the refrigerator overnight, so plan ahead! and jessica's rendition of the recipe is perfect, so why change it?

2013.02.04 this is Barbara Bakes' pick for the secret recipe club!

2 comments:

  1. These look wonderful and would disappear in minutes around here. This is my first visit to your blog, so I've taken some time to browse through your earlier entries. I'm so glad I did that. You've created a great spot for your readers to visit and I really enjoyed the time I spent here. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were my SRC blog this month and I made these delicious cookies for a Valentine's treat. They were a big hit. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...